Marla is sick today...
I hate hearing her so stuffed up... but I can't help but be reminded of the classic George Costanza joke.... "What's the worse that can happen to a nose?... It gets Stuffed?" Awesome.
Today I did have a wonderful day as I refuse to play a game or be manipulated as I feel I was by Larma about the whole Super Bowl thing....
Ah Yes... The Super Bowl thing....
I had asked for days to make a special Super Bowl plan with Larma... To maybe make chili and her favorite vegetable dip... Or then to make Stuffed Shells... to which I was told... I don't like Stuffed Shells.... I don't blame her because her younger sister butchers the entire delicacy that is a stuffed shell. But I was put off, and put off... and then called crying because she had nothing to do... was sick... and was just going to spend the night alone at her house. I told her... Well... How the hell do you think I feel... I don't have a job... a friend to hang out with because no guy wants to go out to get coffee unless it is loaded with Bushmill's... and my family is down south. I really don't think she understands really how I feel here. And even after yesterday, I don't know if she can comprehend.
So, I was a kind gentleman and ordered her a pizza to be sent there so she would have some food. Pepperoni and Mashroom... Her favorite. I'm a big italian sausage guy... whoa.. that sounds gay... but seriously... I do love a nice spicy italian sausage.
Anyways... I have had a good day... I still miss my love.... but what will be will be.
Here is my secret to the stuffed shell beauty: Mushroom in the ricotta mixture.
Today I did have a wonderful day as I refuse to play a game or be manipulated as I feel I was by Larma about the whole Super Bowl thing....
Ah Yes... The Super Bowl thing....
I had asked for days to make a special Super Bowl plan with Larma... To maybe make chili and her favorite vegetable dip... Or then to make Stuffed Shells... to which I was told... I don't like Stuffed Shells.... I don't blame her because her younger sister butchers the entire delicacy that is a stuffed shell. But I was put off, and put off... and then called crying because she had nothing to do... was sick... and was just going to spend the night alone at her house. I told her... Well... How the hell do you think I feel... I don't have a job... a friend to hang out with because no guy wants to go out to get coffee unless it is loaded with Bushmill's... and my family is down south. I really don't think she understands really how I feel here. And even after yesterday, I don't know if she can comprehend.
So, I was a kind gentleman and ordered her a pizza to be sent there so she would have some food. Pepperoni and Mashroom... Her favorite. I'm a big italian sausage guy... whoa.. that sounds gay... but seriously... I do love a nice spicy italian sausage.
Anyways... I have had a good day... I still miss my love.... but what will be will be.
Here is my secret to the stuffed shell beauty: Mushroom in the ricotta mixture.
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home