Sucks to be you.

So Ike made its way to Cleveland yesterday... ruined the primetime Sunday night football game... Destroyed any chance Derek Anderson had of convincing hometown fans that last year was not a fluke, and prevented me from landing a broad in Lakewood because she was scurred of her minivan flipping over on her way downtown.... Even the promise of a corned beef Panini and hometown Steamer didn't convince her... Ah well...
There are people more shit out of luck... Bwahahahaha..
FirstEnergy says it will take days to restore power to all
by Ellen Jan Kleinerman/Plain Dealer Reporter
Monday September 15, 2008, 12:25 PM
by Ellen Jan Kleinerman/Plain Dealer Reporter
Monday September 15, 2008, 12:25 PM
It will take up to five days to restore power to the nearly 400,000 people across Northeast Ohio who were left without electricity after Sunday night's wind-whipping storm.
About 386,000 customers are without power, FirstEnergy spokesman Mark Durbin said late this morning.
About 386,000 customers are without power, FirstEnergy spokesman Mark Durbin said late this morning.
400,000 people.... About as many as Lehman laid off today... I live downtown..... And I have power. In fact, my central air is running, my plasma is in full effect, and I just hard boiled about 10 expired eggs... I am truly to be envied.
No power... That sucks big balls.
At least they were spared the turd that was Romeo Crennel's performance yesterday.
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home